Features & Benefits
- Self-propelled, 79cc model delivers 5900 blows per minute with a 2.5 HP engine.
- Single, stamped plate has no weld beads to prevent rusting over time — it offers more strength, flatness and smoothness.
- Included fold-up transport wheels are attached and able to be used anytime.
- Mounted, three-point handle with rubber bushings for vibration absorption.
- Convenient fold-down handle makes for compact storage.
- Available stamping pad acts as a buffer between the plate and surface for more delicate performance.
- Recoil ignition offers simple, reliable starting.
- OHV-overhead valve engine provides more power and durability.
- Optimal engine control with centrifugal flyweight.