Compact Front Tine Tiller
Model Number: YT5328
WHERE TO BUY
Available late June 2017
Compact but powerful, the self-propelled front tine tiller cultivates the toughest soil, turns on a dime, easily fits between garden rows and features a 1-piece, rust-resistant tine shield. With a powerful engine for rapid rotational speed and able to till down to 11ʺ, this machine can be adjusted for widths between 11ʺ and 21ʺ. Ideal for residential gardens, this rotary tiller offers user-friendly controls that make it a cinch for any homeowner to operate.
Guaranteed to get the job done right, without overpaying or over-exerting to do it, Yardmax delivers the ideal solution. With a perfect combination of practicality and performance, Yardmax provides durable products for both the typical homeowner and professional contractor.
After all, no one needs to let Mother Nature get the best of them. With Yardmax, operators can tame the great outdoors today.
Features & Benefits
- Depth control with drag stake makes it easier to turn and delivers a smoother till
- Powerful 79cc YARDMAX engine delivers 180 RPM rotational speed
- Provides a tilling width of 11″, 16″ or 21″, and tilling depths from 7″ to 11″ for intense, compact cultivation
- Removable outer tines allow tilling in tight spaces, easily maneuvering in gardens
- Easy-to-use, 3-position, adjustable-height handlebar controls operation on the fly
When will this product become available?
The Yardmax Compact Front Tine Tiller will be available in June, 2017.
Will I need to mix oil with gasoline?
No, gasoline is separate from oil. Call us at 844-YARDMAX.
Can’t find your answer?
If your question is not here, please check our FAQs. If you need additional help, please Contact Us.
|Torque (ft-lbs, gross)
||Worm Gear + Belt
||2-Year Residential; 90-Day Commerical