YC0850 – 1850lb Compaction Force Plate Compactor
This compact 79cc vibratory plate compactor model delivers 5900 blows per minute courtesy of its 2.5 HP engine, making it ideal for residential paving projects. Before your start pouring concrete, laying bricks or stone, be sure you pack down all aggregate, soil and debris for a tight, air-free foundation. Getting it right will make for a long-lasting patio or walkway, resistant to erosion for years to come.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Self-propelled, 79cc model delivers 5900 blows per minute with a 2.5 HP engine.
- Single, stamped plate has no weld beads to prevent rusting over time — it offers more strength, flatness and smoothness.
- Included fold-up transport wheels are attached and able to be used anytime.
- Mounted, three-point handle with rubber bushings for vibration absorption.
- Convenient fold-down handle makes for compact storage.
- Recoil ignition offers simple, reliable starting.
- OHV-overhead valve engine provides more power and durability.
- Optimal engine control with centrifugal flyweight.
- Available stamping pad acts as a buffer between the plate and surface for more delicate performance.
Should I leave fuel stored in my unit?
No, fuel should not be stored in the unit. It is important to prevent gum deposits from forming in the fuel system. If the unit is to be stored for longer than 30 days — drain the fuel tank, retighten the gas cap, start the unit and let it run until it stops.
|Blows per Minute||5900|
|Travel Speed (ft per minute)||75|
|Wheels||Fold-up transport wheels always attached to the vibrator for anytime use|
|Warranty||2-Year Residential; 90-Day Commercial|