22″ 2-Stage Snow Blower
Simple but Mighty
With a 22″ snow clearing width, this compact dual stage snow blower delivers power and results. The 22″ snow blower option is perfect for the person that wants more power than a single stage but doesn’t deal with massive snowfalls on a regular basis. This option provides an easy-to-start engine, multiple speeds, a control crank to easily change snow throwing direction, and stamped metal chute and body.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to start engine – YARDMAX 6.5 HP 196cc recoil start.
- Multiple speeds offered by self-propelled drive – 5 forward and 2 reverse.
- Easily slice through hard-packed snow and ice with the serrated steel augers.
- Axe-shaped housing further chops through ice and snow.
- Aluminum gear case with alloy steel gears and synthetic gear oil extends performance.
- High-speed impeller consumes more snow and extended chute maintains a tighter discharge, engineered for maximum snow throwing and minimal blowback.
- Control crank easily allows chute adjustments on the fly.
- Simplified assembly.
- Standard pin-lock axle provides 2-wheel drive for better traction and 1-wheel drive for increased maneuverability.
Should I leave fuel stored in my unit?
No, fuel should not be stored in the unit. It is important to prevent gum deposits from forming in the fuel system. If the unit is to be stored for longer than 30 days — drain the fuel tank, retighten the gas cap, start the unit and let it run until it stops.
|Warranty||2-Year Residential; 90-Day Commercial|