YC1390 – 3000lb Compaction Force Plate Compactor
Heavy Duty Compacting
When you can’t leave anything to chance, you need to prep for your next contractor-level paving project with a heavy duty plate tamper equipped for the job. This 6.5 HP model packs down aggregate, soil and gravel to create an erosion-resistant foundation on which to pour your concrete — maintaining its integrity and remaining crack-free for years to come.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5 HP OHV engine provides the precise amount of power while delivering cleaner, more fuel-efficient results.
- Stamped 1-piece plate won’t produce weld beads that can rust over time — plus better strength, ﬂatness and smoothness.
- Fold-up transport wheels come standard, always attached to the vibrator for anytime use.
- 3-point mounted handle absorbs vibration and makes it easy to fold for compact storage.
- Self-propelled, 208cc and delivering 5500 blows per minute.
- Gas tank strainer & anti-splash device included for safety and convenience.
- Centrifugal flyweight for superior engine control.
- Stamping pad available, acting as a buffer between plate and stamping surface, for delicate finishing.
Should I leave fuel stored in my unit?
No, fuel should not be stored in the unit. It is important to prevent gum deposits from forming in the fuel system. If the unit is to be stored for longer than 30 days — drain the fuel tank, retighten the gas cap, start the unit and let it run until it stops.
|Briggs & Stratton
|Blows per Minute
|Travel Speed (ft per minute)
|Fold-up transport wheels always attached to the vibrator for anytime use
|2-Year Residential; 90-Day Commercial