9-Ton Electric Log Splitter
The Strong, Quiet Type
And serious, too: 9 tons of force, solid steel beam, and a big hydraulic cylinder means enough power to take on any splitting job — inside or out — with the ease, portability and convenience of clean, electric splitting.
WHERE TO BUY
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powerful, 9 ton (+/- 10%) RAM force w/ 2.75″ dia. cylinder gets big jobs done fast
- Adjustable splitting speed: slower/use more force, or faster/use less force
- Short cylinder cycle time: 14s – 23s
- Stroke limiter will shorten the amount of time it takes to split shorter logs
- Large log capacity — 20.5″ L and 12.6″ W (dia.)
- Two-handed operation puts operator safety first
- Portable and mobile, and can be operated indoors as needed in the winter
- Electric motor is designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, ensuring years of worry-free use
- No assembly required — plug in and start splitting
How much power is required to run this?
A single 15amp circuit is more than enough to power the machine.
Can I sharpen the wedge?
Over time your YARDMAX log splitter wedge will dull. If you notice decreased performance, we recommend sharpening the wedge using a fine-toothed file, smoothing any burrs or crushed areas along the cutting edge. For questions about sharpening the wedge, call us at 844-YARDMAX.
What type of hydraulic fluid should I use?
The following hydraulic fluids or equivalents are recommended for your log splitter’s hydraulic transmission system:
- 10W AW32
- ASLE H-150
- ISO 32
Can I run this using an extension cord?
Yes, ensure your extension cord is no longer than 30 feet and a minimum of 12 gauge with a 3-prong grounded plug.
|Splitting Force||9 Ton (+/- 10%)|
|Hydraulic Capacity||1.72 gal|
|Max Log Diameter*||20.5″ L and 12.6″ dia.|
|Cylinder Cycle Time||Forward: 7s – 16s
|Product Weight||165 lbs|
|Size – without Stand||41.7″ x 10.9″ x 20.6″|
|Warranty||2-Year Residential; 90-Day Commercial|
|*The maximum splitting diameter may vary depending on the type of wood, the age of the cut, or wetness of the wood.|