Compact Front Tine Tiller
The compact – but powerful – self-propelled front tine tiller cultivates the toughest soil, turns on a dime, easily fits between garden rows, and features a 1-piece, rust-resistant tine shield. The powerful engine boasts rapid rotational speed and has a maximum tilling depth of 11 inches. The tiller can be adjusted for widths between 11ʺ and 21ʺ. Ideal for residential gardens, this rotary tiller has user-friendly controls that make it easy for any homeowner to operate.
Guaranteed to get the job done right, without overpaying or over-exerting to do it, Yardmax delivers the ideal solution. With a perfect combination of practicality and performance, Yardmax provides durable products for both the typical homeowner and professional contractor.
After all, no one needs to let Mother Nature get the best of them. With Yardmax, operators can tame the great outdoors today.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Depth control with drag stake makes it easier to turn and delivers a smoother till
- Powerful 79cc YARDMAX engine delivers 180 RPM rotational speed
- Provides a tilling width of 11″, 16″ or 21″, and tilling depths from 7″ to 11″ for intense, compact cultivation
- Removable outer tines allow tilling in tight spaces, easily maneuvering in gardens
- Easy-to-use, 3-position, adjustable-height handlebar controls operation on the fly
The Yardmax Compact Front Tine Tiller is NOW AVAILABLE at Amazon.
Will I need to mix oil with gasoline?
No, gasoline is separate from oil. Call us at 844-YARDMAX.
|Torque (ft-lbs, gross)||3.33|
|Transmission||Worm Gear + Belt|
|Tine Direction||Forward Rotation|
|Depth Adjustments||4 Positions|
|Tine RPM||180 RPM|
|Tilling Width||11″- 21″|
|Warranty||2-Year Residential; 90-Day Commercial|