Electric Log Splitter
Good, Clean (Log-Splitting) Fun
It gives you the power to tackle tough challenges and make log splitting simple and efficient. High-powered, lightweight, and easy to maneuver and operate, YARDMAX log splitters are built to maximize user experience and results.
YARDMAX electric log splitters offer the strength, speed and durability of a high-end product at a far more reasonable price. YARDMAX’s electric log splitters provide the ruggedness needed to take on the job — with the ease, portability and convenience of clean, electric splitting.
Out of stock
WHERE TO BUY
FEATURES & BENEFITS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Electric motors are designed, engineered and manufactured in-house to ensure years of worry-free use.
- Powerful, 5 ton RAM force to get the job done fast.
- Stand, log tray and stroke limiter included.
- Stand ensures a stable work surface — no squatting or bending over to operate.
- Log tray ensures split logs lay safely rather than falling to the ground.
- Stroke limiter will shorten the amount of time it takes to split shorter logs.
- Two-handed operation puts operator safety first.
- 6″ wheel diameter and lightweight design.
- Portable and can be operated indoors in the winter.
- Log capacity — 20.5″ in length and 10″ in diameter.
- Short cylinder cycle time — 16 seconds.
- None or minimal assembly required.
- No assembly required for benchtop unit — simply clip on the wheels and start splitting.
- Minimal assembly required for stand option.
How much power is required to run this?
A single 15amp circuit is more than enough to power the machine.
Can I sharpen the wedge?
Over time your YARDMAX log splitter wedge will dull. If you notice decreased performance, we recommend sharpening the wedge using a fine-toothed file, smoothing any burrs or crushed areas along the cutting edge. For questions about sharpening the wedge, call us at 844-YARDMAX.
What type of hydraulic fluid should I use?
The following hydraulic fluids or equivalents are recommended for your log splitter’s hydraulic transmission system:
- 10W AW32
- ASLE H-150
- ISO 32
Can I run this using an extension cord?
Yes, ensure your extension cord is no longer than 30 feet and a minimum of 12 gauge with a 3-prong grounded plug.
|Splitting Force||5 Ton|
|Max Log Diameter*||20.5″ in length and 10″ in diameter|
|Hydraulic Capacity||y 0.93 gal|
|Cylinder Cycle Time||e 16 sec|
|Product Weight||108 lbs|
|Size – without Stand||40.5″ x 13.8″ x 19.3″|
|Size – with Stand||40.5″ x 17.7″ x 39″|
|Pump Flow||Operating Position|
|Warranty||2-Year Residential; 90-Day Commerical|
|*The maximum splitting diameter may vary depending on the type of wood, the age of the cut, or wetness of the wood.|