Gas Powered Log Splitter – Full Beam – 25 Ton
When You Demand Power
This high-powered wood splitter is sturdy enough and powerful enough to handle heavy-duty log splitting jobs. Lightweight, and easy to maneuver and operate, a YARDMAX gas wood splitter is built to perform in the harshest environments.
Ergonomically designed for optimal performance, safety and ease of use, this horizontal and vertical log splitter cuts through wood effortlessly and efficiently, log after log.
Out of stock
WHERE TO BUY
FEATURES & BENEFITS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Patent pending log spinner foot plate easily rotates logs for splitting, reducing stress on the beam — view here.
- Patent pending U-Beam structural design is significantly stronger than typical I-Beam design.
- Patent pending 4-way wedge (included) is designed for quick connection and jam free operation with no need to change log stripper plates.
- 7.5″ 2-way wedge easily splits larger diameter wood into two pieces.
- Longer table length to accommodate up to 26″ logs.
- Oversized hydraulic components provide the shortest cycle time in its class.
- Hydraulic oil filter is mounted inside the reservoir, eliminating damage from falling logs and operator entanglement.
- Dual end cylinder support for equal weight distribution and wear reduction.
- Beam handle offers easy transition from a horizontal to a vertical position.
- Log stripper mounted to end of hydraulic cylinder to remove tough log jams.
- Pair of log cradles — 2-positions, with option for mountable log table.
What is the biggest difference of the full beam vs. the half beam?
It is longer, wider, and heavier – therefore easier to tow.
Does this come with hydraulic fluid?
Yes, all products that require hydraulic fluid are shipped with hydraulic fluid.
Should I leave fuel stored in my unit?
No, fuel should not be stored in the unit. It is important to prevent gum deposits from forming in the fuel system. If the unit is to be stored for longer than 30 days — drain the fuel tank, retighten the gas cap, start the unit and let it run until it stops.
|Splitting Force||25 ton||28 ton||30 ton||35 ton|
|Beam Type||Full Beam|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton|
|Pump Size||14 GPM||14 GPM||17 GPM||17 GPM|
|Cylinder Cycle Time||9.7 sec||13.2 sec||10.9 sec||12.8 sec|
|Hydraulic Capacity||4.2 gal||4.5 gal||4.5 gal||6.0 gal|
|Hydraulic Oil||Pre-filled with premium hydraulic fluid|
|Max Log Diameter*||26″||26″||26″||26.5″|
|Rear Wheels||DOT Approved 16″ O.D. Road Tires|
|2 Log Cradles||Included|
|2″ Ball Coupler||Included|
|Flip Down Stand||Included|
|Warranty||YARDMAX 3-2-1 Residential*, 90-Day Commercial|
|*The maximum splitting diameter may vary depending on the type of wood, the age of the cut, or wetness of the wood.|