Gas Powered Log Splitter – Full Beam – 28 Ton
When You Demand Power
This heavy-duty, high-powered log splitter is built tough, and is ready to handle all your log-splitting jobs in the most demanding environments. Designed for long-lasting performance and ease of use, the YARDMAX full beam log splitter will cut through most types of wood effortlessly and efficiently, log after log.
Full beam log splitters are ideal for the anyone who is cutting wood all year long and wants to easily tow this machine. DOT approved tires and larger frame ensures stability across property and over roads.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton CR950 6.5HP 208cc engine.
- Patent pending log spinner foot plate easily rotates logs for splitting, reducing stress on the beam.
- Patent pending U-Beam structural design is significantly stronger than typical I-Beam design.
- 7.5″ 2-way wedge easily splits larger diameter wood into two pieces.
- Longer table length to accommodate up to 26″ logs.
- Oversized hydraulic components provide the shortest cycle time in its class.
- Hydraulic oil filter is mounted inside the reservoir, eliminating damage from falling logs and operator entanglement.
- Dual end cylinder support for equal weight distribution and wear reduction.
- Beam handle offers easy transition from a horizontal to a vertical position.
- Log stripper mounted to end of hydraulic cylinder to remove tough log jams.
- Pair of log cradles — 2-positions, with option for mountable log table.
What is the biggest difference of the full beam vs. the half beam?
It is longer, wider, and heavier – therefore easier to tow. Also, the split control handle on the full beam is mounted on the side opposite the engine. On the half beam models, the handle is located directly on the top.
What is the cylinder diameter and the Max PSI of the beam for the 28 Ton Full Beam?
Cylinder is 4.5″ Dia and the max PSI is 3,500psi.
Does this come with hydraulic fluid?
Yes, all products that require hydraulic fluid are shipped with hydraulic fluid.
Should I leave fuel stored in my unit?
No, fuel should not be stored in the unit. It is important to prevent gum deposits from forming in the fuel system. If the unit is to be stored for longer than 30 days — drain the fuel tank, retighten the gas cap, start the unit and let it run until it stops.
|Splitting Force||25 ton||28 ton||30 ton||35 ton|
|Beam Type||Full Beam|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton|
|Pump Size||14 GPM||14 GPM||17 GPM||17 GPM|
|9.7 sec||13.2 sec||10.9 sec||12.8 sec|
|Hydraulic Capacity||4.2 gal||4.5 gal||4.5 gal||6.0 gal|
|Hydraulic Oil||Pre-filled with premium hydraulic fluid|
|Max Log Diameter*||26″||26″||26″||26.5″|
|Rear Wheels||DOT Approved 16″ O.D. Road Tires|
|2 Log Cradles||Included|
|2″ Ball Coupler||Included|
|Flip Down Stand||Included|
|Warranty||YARDMAX 3-2-1 Residential*, 90-Day Commercial|
|*The maximum splitting diameter may vary depending on the type of wood, the age of the cut, or how wet the wood is.|