Gas Powered Log Splitter – Half Beam – 25 Ton
Versatility, Power & Durability
This rugged gas splitter comes with numerous standard design enhancements available on all our gas log splitters, meaning there is no upcharge or additional cost for a 4-way wedge, log cradles, or fenders. This log splitter is ready to take on heavy-duty jobs while providing durability for years — even under the most challenging scenarios.
Compact, rugged, and easy to assemble and maneuver, it splits logs safely and effortlessly when loaded from either side of the machine.
Out of stock
WHERE TO BUY
FEATURES & BENEFITS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton engines.
- One-person assembly.
- Patent pending log spinner foot plate easily rotates logs for splitting, reducing stress on the beam – view here.
- Patent pending U-Beam structural design is significantly stronger than typical I-Beam design.
- Patent pending 4-way wedge (included) is designed for quick connection and jam free operation with no need to change log stripper plates.
- 7.5″ 2-way wedge easily splits larger diameter wood into two pieces.
- Longer table length to accommodate up to 25.5″ logs.
- Oversized hydraulic components provide the shortest cycle time in its class.
- Hydraulic system, structural design, and engine placement allow for easy and safe operation from either side of the machine.
- Centrally located hydraulic reservoir adds to machine stability.
- Hydraulic oil filter is mounted inside the reservoir, eliminating damage from falling logs and operator entanglement.
- Hydraulic cylinder handle offers easy transition from a horizontal to a vertical position.
- Pair of large log cradles — 2-positions, with option for mountable log table.
- Metal fenders included.
How much power is required to run this?
A single 15amp circuit is more than enough to power the machine.
Can I sharpen the wedge?
Over time your YARDMAX log splitter wedge will dull. If you notice decreased performance, we recommend sharpening the wedge using a fine-toothed file, smoothing any burrs or crushed areas along the cutting edge. For questions about sharpening the wedge, call us at 844-YARDMAX.
What type of hydraulic fluid should I use?
The following hydraulic fluids or equivalents are recommended for your log splitter’s hydraulic transmission system:
- SHELL Tellus 22
- MOBIL DTE 11
- ARAL Vitam GF 22
- BP Energol HLP-HM22
Can I run this using an extension cord?
Yes, ensure your extension cord is no longer than 30 feet and a minimum of 12 gauge with a 3-prong grounded plug.
|Splitting Force||25 ton||28 ton||30 ton||35 ton|
|Beam Type||Half Beam|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton|
|Pump Size||14 GPM||14 GPM||17 GPM||17 GPM|
|Cylinder Cycle Time||9.7 sec||13.2 sec||10.9 sec||12.8 sec|
|Hydraulic Capacity||4.0 gal||4.3 gal||4.3 gal||4.7 gal|
|Hydraulic Oil||Pre-filled with premium hydraulic fluid|
|Max Log Diameter*||25.5″||25.5″||25.5″||26″|
|Rear Wheels||DOT Approved 16″ O.D. Road Tires|
|2 Log Cradles||Included|
|2″ Ball Coupler||Included|
|Flip Down Stand||Included|
|Warranty||YARDMAX 3-2-1 Residential, 90-Day Commercial|
|*The maximum splitting diameter may vary depending on the type of wood, the age of the cut, or wetness of the wood.|