YS3567 – Gas Powered Log Splitter – Half Beam – 35 Ton
Versatility, Power & Durability
This rugged, 35-ton force, 2-way gas log splitter comes with numerous, standard design enhancements for better, longer performance. Don’t let the “half beam” fool you – this splitter provides all the splitting force as the full beam version, and is easy to transport to your summer house or your deer camp (and back). Ready to take on heavy-duty applications, the YARDMAX gas log splitters provide durability under challenging scenarios, time and again.
Compact, rugged, and easy to assemble and maneuver, it splits logs safely and effortlessly when loaded from either side of the machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton XR1450 10HP 306cc engine.
- Patent pending log spinner foot plate easily rotates logs for splitting, reducing stress on the beam.
- Patent pending U-Beam structural design is significantly stronger than typical I-Beam design.
- 7.5″ 2-way wedge easily splits larger diameter wood into two pieces.
- Longer table length to accommodate up to 25.5″ logs.
- Oversized hydraulic components provide the shortest cycle time in its class.
- Hydraulic system, structural design, and engine placement allow for easy and safe operation from either side of the machine.
- Centrally located hydraulic reservoir adds to machine stability.
- Hydraulic oil filter is mounted inside the reservoir, eliminating damage from falling logs and operator entanglement.
- Hydraulic cylinder handle offers easy transition from a horizontal to a vertical position.
- Pair of large log cradles — 2-positions, with option for mountable log table.
- Metal fenders included.
Where is my serial number and model number?
If you ever need to speak with our service and support team for warranty issues, or if you are registering your product, you’ll need your serial number. You can find the location by looking on page 2 of your user manual. The locations are as follows:
Can I sharpen the wedge?
Over time your YARDMAX log splitter wedge will dull. If you notice decreased performance, we recommend sharpening the wedge using a fine-toothed file, smoothing any burrs or crushed areas along the cutting edge. For questions about sharpening the wedge, call us at 844-YARDMAX.
What type of hydraulic fluid should I use?
The following hydraulic fluids or equivalents are recommended for your log splitter’s hydraulic transmission system:
- SHELL Tellus 22
- MOBIL DTE 11
- ARAL Vitam GF 22
- BP Energol HLP-HM22
|Briggs & Stratton
|Pre-filled with premium hydraulic fluid
|Max Log Diameter*
|DOT Approved 16″ O.D. Road Tires
|2 Log Cradles
|2″ Ball Coupler
|Flip Down Stand
|YARDMAX 3-2-1 Residential*, 90-Day Commercial