YU3266 – YARDMAX Gas Log Splitter 32 Ton 2-Way Full Beam Briggs & Stratton Engine CR950
Versatility, Power & Durability
This rugged, 32-ton force, 2-way gas log splitter comes with numerous, standard design enhancements for better, longer performance. Don’t let the “half beam” fool you – this splitter provides all the splitting force as the full beam version, and is easy to transport to your summer house or your deer camp (and back). Ready to take on heavy-duty applications, the YARDMAX gas log splitters provide durability under challenging scenarios, time and again.
Compact, rugged, and easy to assemble and maneuver, it splits logs safely and effortlessly when loaded from either side of the machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Available in 32, 35, and 40 ton force — powered by Briggs & Stratton engines.
- Patent pending U-Beam structural design is signifcantly stronger than typical l-Beam design.
- Pair of log cradles – Adjust to one of two positions, with option for mountable log table.
- Longer table length to accommodate up to 26.5″ logs.
- Oversized hydraulic components provide the shortest cycle time in its class.
- Hydraulic oil filter is mounted inside the reservoir, eliminating damage from falling logs and operator entanglement.
- Dual end cylinder support for equal weight distribution and wear reduction.
- Beam handle offers easy transition from a horizontal to a vertical position.
- Log stripper mounted to end of hydraulic cylinder to remove tough log jams.
|Splitting Force||32 ton||35 ton||40 ton|
|Beam Type||Full Beam|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton|
|Pump Size||14 GPM||14 GPM||18 GPM|
|15.3 sec||16.5 sec||15.2 sec|
|Hydraulic Capacity||6.0 gal||6.2 gal||7.6 gal|
|Hydraulic Oil||Pre-filled with premium hydraulic fluid|
|Max Log Diameter*||26″||26″||26.5″|
|Rear Wheels||4.80-8 DOT Approved 16″ O.D. Road Tires|
|2 Log Cradles||Included|
|Log Table||Sold Separately|
|2″ Ball Coupler||Included|
|Flip Down Stand||Included|
|Warranty||YARDMAX 3-2-1 Residential*, 90-Day Commercial|